• White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon

PRENUMERERA FÖR NYHETER

Rewine AB | Blekingegatan 12 | 118 56 Stockholm | info@rewine.se | + 46 8 31 19 48

©2020 by SL Design

COVIDES

COVIDES Viñedos - Bodegas is the leading 1st-grade wine-producing cooperative in Catalonia in terms of volume; the annual harvest is approx of 24,000,000 kg grapes.
To be able to obtain this average harvest, Covides has around 650 active members, growing approximately 1.900Ha spread over 50 municipalities, between Alt and Baix Penedès and Garraf.

Our DO Cava and DO Penedes white wines are made with Macabeo, Xarel.lo, Parellada and Chardonnay. These white varieties represent the 85% of our average annual production.
We use Tempranillo, Merlot, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon for the production of DO Penedès rosé and red wines.
Currently, Covides commercializes 25% of its total wine production as bottled wines; 65% of the bottled wine is exported to 30 countries, while the remaining 35% is sold in Spain.
The rest of the production is sold in bulk.

Covides has 3 wineries (Sant Sadurní, S.Cugat Ses Garrigues and Vilafranca del Penedès) where 25 million kilograms of grapes are brought by its members for making the corresponding white, rosé and red wines.

Producentens hemsida >>

PRODUKTER FRÅN DENNA PRODUCENT

Vi har inga produkter att visa just nu.

Vi har inga produkter att visa just nu.

Vi har inga produkter att visa just nu.

Vi har inga produkter att visa just nu.